Answer a simple question and you are on your way to winning a year's supply of Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls (8 dozen)
This contest is closed.
Winner will be announced and notified via e-mail
All you need to do is choose which signed caps you want to win. We are giving away 2 autographed caps from each star player to the lucky winners.
Sign up & answer a simple question and you will stand a chance to win 1 FENIX XCELL apparel. Two winners with the correct answer will be selected randomly.
Win season passes to the 2016 CIMB Classic from October 20 to 23, 2016 at the TPC Kuala Lumpur by answering a simple question.
Here's your chance to win 2 tickets to the BNI Indonesian Masters presented by Zurich. All you need to do is answer a simple question.
1. The contest is free to enter for anyone aged 18 years or over except employees and families of the Asian Tour and anyone professionally connected with this contest. A contestant has to provide a valid email address for correspondence.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter. Each contestant is allowed to submit only one entry; if more than one entry is submitted, the contestant will be disqualified.
3. No entries will be accepted or eligible for the draw after October 2, 2016.
4. There will be 10 winners in the contest. If there are more entries with the correct answer, the winner will be randomly selected.
5. The winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the closing date of the contest. The winner must then respond by e-mail within two (2) days of notification to claim his prize; if no response is received, a substitute winner will be randomly selected and notified by email, and this process will be repeated until a winner responds to claim his prize within the stipulated time frame.
6. Asian Tour shall not be responsible if its notification fails to reach the winner or if the winner’s claim fails to reach Asian Tour in time due to failure of any internet service or email server.
7. The winner will receive 2 season passes to the BNI Indonesian Masters presented by Zurich from October 6 to 9. Terms and conditions regarding redemption process will be outlined on the email.
8. Any prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no cash alternative will be offered; the prize winner may only accept prizes in the manner offered.
9. Asian Tour will be responsible for the delivery of the prize to the address of the winner as provided by him in his entry. Asian Tour shall not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for any reason(s) beyond Asian Tour’s control.
10. All correspondence by the contestants or the winner relating to the contest or the prize should be addressed directly to Asian Tour.
11. Asian Tour reserves the right to update, or otherwise change, the terms and conditions of the contest at any time from time to time, or cancel the contest at any time, and without prior notice to the contestants. The contestants may check for any notice from Asian Tour on this website. The prize will not be awarded if the contest is terminated.
12. Any decision(s) by Asian Tour relating to the contest and/or redemption of the prize is/are final. No discussions or correspondence with contestant, the winner or any other person will be entered into.
13. By entering into this contest, each contestant agrees to be registered in the Asian Tour’s database and that he may be sent related information via email occasionally, and that he accepts Asian Tour’s Personal Data Protection Policy contained in http://www.asiantourcontest.com and http://www.asiantour.com
14. By entering into this contest, each contestant: (i) assigns to Asian Tour all rights (including present and future copyright) in his entry and in publicity materials in all media (including, without limitation, the internet), whether in existence now or created in the future; and (ii) agrees not to assert any moral rights in respect of his entry and the publicity materials (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against Asian Tour.
15. Any failure by Asian Tour to enforce any one of the terms and conditions herein in any instance will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any contestant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of the Asian Tour’s rights in relation to the same.
16. In the event that any provision here is held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
17. These rules and provisions shall be governed by Singapore law in their interpretation and enforcement and the Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising therefrom.
Vote for the worthy golfer now to stand a chance to win a one-night stay for two at any worldwide Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Hurry as voting closes after September 11, 2016.
Win the Ultimate AT Fan Experience by guessing the Tour’s new hashtag. Here’s a clue, the hashtag contains the letters – A E E H I R S T T W. The winner with t...
THE CAMPAIGN – ULTIMATE FAN EXPERIENCE CONTEST RULES
3. No entries will be accepted or eligible for the draw after September 25, 2016.
4. There will be only one winner in the contest. If there are more entries with the correct answer, the winner will be randomly selected.
7. The winner will receive a return air ticket for economy flight from his country of origin to Manila, stay at Resorts World Manila for four nights, pro-am spot and one hospitality pass to the Resorts World Manila Masters in November. Terms and conditions regarding redemption process will be outlined on the email.
Why are we collecting this?